BIG deal! I have really enjoyed the recent blogs from Nancy and Marge, I finished John last week and again am amazed at the depth of this book I had missed before. I can't imagine feeling so close to Jesus to call myself "The disciple whom Jesus loved". Wouldn't you just love a minute to visit with him, someday we will have all the time we desire with all the beloved writers of the Bible. The personalities of Peter and John came out so clearly at the tomb the morning of the resurrection in that John reached the tomb first and stooped to look in, then Peter came and went into the tomb, how like each one of us in how we react and act to how we react to life. Each one was crafted by God and He used them each for His purpose, just as He uses each of us in our own individual ways to serve Him. Really comforting to me to know I don't have to live up to anything or anyone, just serve God in the unique way He made me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.