Saturday, June 6, 2009
Saturday, June 6, 2009
I am amazed at the moving hand of God in reading through Ezra. I love history, and this is just like reading a great history book! The parrelled attitudes of then and now are quite something. Truely, it is encourageing to see how God took care of his people. It is amazing how those men came pretending to want to help build, and really were there to create havoc and discension in the building. Their accusations sound much like what we hear and read in today's headlines. Thank God that we are His people, He is watching and raising up whom He will to get His plans to fruition. I really enjoy reading all of your comments, ladies. Wish there were some brothers commenting here, as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.