Friday, June 12, 2009

Sorry that last entry to Ann was not suppose to go there!  Sigh, just another example of my computer ignorance.  
I just had to keep re-reading that last chap of Ezra, it was so sad and disturbing to think of all the families who were torn apart because of sin and disobedience.  Really a good lesson of just how far sin can take us and the consequences that can come from it.  I was also amazed at how they were willing to obey and leave all their families, even some of them had children, I would like to think alot of them decided to follow God and were able to stay with their husbands.  I am also always amazed at the names and numbers that were recorded and kept, that says something about God and how He cares so completely about all of us and even the details of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.