Monday, August 3, 2009

Marge, thanks for all your posts, I feel that I totally take advantage of all your hard work.  So, here goes a thought.  I have always loved reading Joshua, "Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous, do not be frightened and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go" comment from God has always made me feel comforted and so very thankful that I have a great God that cares so very much for me.  I also love the part in chap 3 where God
 exalted Joshua so that Israel would know that God was indeed with him just as He was with Moses.  Interesting that He used passing over on dry ground for them just as He did with Moses.  
the priests had to step in the water first for that to happen.  I'm excited to see just how the 12 priests play into all this, 12 seems to be a important number  Joshua was just perfect for the job, he was obedient!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.