Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First!

Hi, everyone. Actually, Nancy K was first, but she put her comments under the "Comments" for the post "Genesis". In order to have your comments appear on the blog when everyone looks at it, I think you need to click on "new post" up on the top right of the screen. This is my first blog and there will most likely be some "bugs" to work out. Please feel free to send any comments or suggestions if you see something that can be improved, or needs to be changed. The thing that strikes me when I read Chapter 1 of Genesis is that there really can be no question that the days were evening and morning, and not weeks or years or decades. I don't think we can buy into the scientists' determination of "millions of years" and still maintain the perfect truth of God's word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.