Saturday, April 18, 2009
Wow. More than a week since the last post! I read several chapters this morning, and so many things came to my mind. Every time I read Genesis, the specific nature of the information confirms to me that it must be interpreted literally. We must not be willing to compromise the Truth of the Word for the "truth" of man's theories and philosophies. In reading, I noted that altars and sacrifices were part of man's worship from the very beginning. I went back and read CH 3 and 4, and don't see where God ordained this, but Adam's first sons observed it, as apparently did Adam. It also appears there was an observance of the Sabbath from the beginning. If anyone has any insight on the origin of offering sacrifice as worship, please post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.